Retrospect - the way of remmebering "deeper me "

One day or the other we think of what have i done in the past ? The only thing you feel if you hadn't had any sort of  sneak peak of the past is resentment towards the future and then the cynicism creeps into your valuble thoughts and finally a dubious "you " will emerge in a short period of transit . So retrospect is the quintessential part of youre life if you cann't see what is youre past or accept youre past then you can never see a bustling future which is waiting for you. For me it is a sort of indegineous habbit actually because , i feel my past very often sometimes i cry for my past and sometimes i thrive with joy for the same in the present . That is how it should be. It is just a sneak peak but can never impede yours  growth or youre success , it just rejunuvates youre sullen and indifferent attitude and makes you feel robust. A keen insight of future makes you feel what is the behooveness of the past ? But both go hand in hand , "no past no future" . Let it be anything ! I love my childhood and the petulance of that age can never be felt again. The sweet memories we had with our friends in college school whatever ? can never make out to surface if we doesn't recall them . I feel the need to think of them and feel happy for youre past !
          I don't understand the term " iam very busy " because you make youre self engaged and youre the only to make way for the other things in the life. I belive there is really much more than what we see with our naked eye ! We never understand ourselves and try to search for happiness in life. The happiness lies in you ? You have to make time for the past , iam sure if  every one is so poetic as shakespear was  then everyone  can pen nearly four books on their retrospect and there is no need to buy books from the market  penned by others , you can read youre own books i mean youre own life as many times as you can and feel engaged . But ironically we are no shakespears ! But still you can epistollize them in diary. I bet there is no need to watch television or go out to get fascinated ,instead youre life provides you with unprecedented adventures and many hostile challenges along with some beautiful moments.It is enough to solve them and experice them.In my case my life fascinates me like never before , it keeps on amazing me every second! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Day 6 and 7